Tracie K-Hilder AAH, BFA, MFA
Tracie is a Creative Professional: Entrepreneur || Photographer || Webmaster - UI/UX Designer || Artist and works in several different mediums. Not always necessarily in that order. Her background is as diverse as the clients she has created for and in the capacity she has worked. She earned her AAH in Studio Art from Mott Community College; her BFA in Studio Art / with a Minor in Art History from University of Michigan - Flint and her MFA Media Design from Full Sail University. She has continued that passion for fine art and technology, coalescing them as Webmaster, Designer and Illustrator for several corporate companies and exhibiting her Fine Art.
Photographs, Fine Art and Art History have always been an integral part of her life. She is inspired by many artists, from the Masters to Contemporary, and from the people that she meets. There is always something new to learn and discover.
Over her career she has won many awards for her websites. Her photographs, graphic designs, and illustrations have been in Websites, Professional Print Publications, Catalogs, and Client Media, to name a few. Her Fine Art Work has been shown in many solo and group exhibitions and are in private collections.
Tracie is a former Board Member and has served on several committees. She is passionate about Fine Art, Art History, Nature and life-long learning. She has an insatiable curiosity, an adventurer and loves to travel. She lives in Michigan with her husband, their two cats, and is a proud MoM and MiMi.
- 2018 Buckham Gallery "Surreal to Sublime" (Photographs)
- 2017 Unitarian-Universalist "Water Water Everywhere..." Traveling Exhibition
- 2017 Kettering University Fine Art Gallery "Water Crisis - Artists Respond"
- 2017 Buckham Gallery "Cool Cities" (Photographs)
- 2017 GFAC "Cool Cities"
- 2016 Buckham Gallery "Artist Members Show" (Photographs)
- 2016 Buckham Gallery "Flint Water Crisis Show" (Digital Montage`)
- 2016 Buckham Gallery "Cool Cities"
- 2015 Buckham Gallery "Antithesis" (Photographs)
- 2015 Buckham Gallery "Cool Cities"
- 2015 GFAC "Cool Cities"
- 2014 Buckham Gallery "Member Artist's Show" (Photographs)
- 2014 Buckham Gallery "Dereliction/Reanimate" (Photographs)
- 2013 Buckham Gallery "Member Artist's Show" (Photographs)
- 2013 GFAC "Cool Cities"
- 2010 GFAC "Michigan Artists Invitational" (Photographs)
- 2003 Mott Estate "Wildwood (Sarah Warner) Butterfly Exhibition"
- 2002 GFAC "Four Photographers & a Potter" (Photographs)
- 2002 GFAC "Potters Invitational" (Clay Sculpture)
- 2001 U of M-Flint UCEN Gallery BFA Solo Exhibit "Reflections from Within"
- 2000 GFAC "U of M-Flint Student Exhibition X" (Photographs)
- 2000 Flint Public Library Group Exhibition (Photographs)
- 2000 Northbank Center "Facets of Flint" Group Exhibition (Photographs)
- 1999 Genesys Health System (GB Art Council) (Photographs)
- 1998 Mott Community College Student Exhibition (Digital Montage`)
- 1998 Buckham Gallery "Student Art Exhibition" (Photographs)
- 1998 Beans & Leaves Cyber Cafe "Solo Exhibit" (Photographs)
- 1997 Flint Public Library (Photographs)
- 1995, 1996, 1997 AAS - Solo Exhibits (Photographs)
- • MFA Media Design ~ Full Sail University (Honors)
- • BFA Studio Art and Minor Art History ~ University of Michigan - Flint (Honors)
- • AAH Studio Art ~ Mott Community College Graduated Phi Theta Kappa ____________________________
- • Special Topic - Mott Community College - Art History Paris, France
- • Seeing Through Photographs 2016 ~ Museum of Modern Art - NYC
- • Studied Ancient Roman Architecture 2015 ~ Course through Yale University
- Photographer's Market 2018 "Photography: Partnership Behind the Scenes"
- Tracie K-Hilder Fine Art Photography Vol II (c - 2017)
- Tracie K-Hilder Fine Art Photography Vol I (c - 2015)
- GFAC Artist Member (1997 - )
- GFAC Outstanding Volunteer Service Award (2010 - 2014)
- Lightspan Study Web Academic Excellence Award "Ancient Egyptian Mathematics"
- Honorary Recognition for "Rhuthin" Digital Montage Mott Community College
- Student Success Scholarship - Full Sail University
- Flint Scholar Awards - University of Michigan - Flint